- OBVIOUS Presents Dorion Renard’s Cover RevealPosted 23 days ago
- ‘UNLIKE’ Any Other. Interview with Fashion Designer Sven OeschPosted 35 days ago
- The Hunger Games – Only the Strong SurvivePosted 36 days ago
- Jada Pinkett Smith: An Open Letter to a FriendPosted 54 days ago
- The Model Issue: 6 Covers Representing New FacesPosted 67 days ago
THE LIFE AFTER
The Crossing Over Of Mattie Pearl is a great book written by Andrea Garrison about her mother’s vivid vision of her life after death. The book was very easy to read and well written. Garrison’s ability to take you to the final days before her mother’s transition was very calming. It gave me the sense of peace and tranquility…
The quotes she included on the left side pages of the book preps you for what you are about to read next; inspiring. “Few books move the spirit as this one has for me. It is powerfully stirring, emotionally peaceful and above all it tells a story of crossing over. Having lost my mother, I often wondered what she must have gone through those last moments. Now I know.” says Fred Brito; a good friend of Garrison’s who lost his mother and recently lost his father.
The Crossing Over Of Mattie Pearl comes in paper back and DVD formats. This is a must read if you are dealing with the lost of a loved one or know someone who is.
You can purchase the book here.