- OBVIOUS Presents Dorion Renard’s Cover RevealPosted 25 days ago
- ‘UNLIKE’ Any Other. Interview with Fashion Designer Sven OeschPosted 37 days ago
- The Hunger Games – Only the Strong SurvivePosted 38 days ago
- Jada Pinkett Smith: An Open Letter to a FriendPosted 55 days ago
- The Model Issue: 6 Covers Representing New FacesPosted 68 days ago
Cover Models Selected: All Top 6 are winners
All of the Top 6 Finalist were selected as cover models. They exude individuality, drive, dedication, purpose and OBVIOUS Magazine.
When we started OBVIOUS Magazine 3 years ago, we had no idea that we would impact so many people in such a short
period of time. The finalist (Tracy Sgroi, Trendi, Vanessa Banks, Calvin Martin, Brian Stewart and Keavin Javon) all represent what our magazine is about. Their personal videos showcased them in raw form and we’re very happy to grant covers and lead editorials to all of them. Each cover model will have their own cover and editorial to represent their individual styles and artistry. The fans they’ve gained in this competition will be please with what is being planned for the March/April, Model Issue, covers.
We do believe that this will be a life changing year for them and glad we were an outlet for that. They will forever be known as: The OBVIOUS 6!
Congrats to all of them.
- Did the Winner of America’s Next Top Model Get Disqualified for Bragging on Facebook? (gawker.com)
- REAL Woman versus the “model” (momof7.com)
- Are You Still Interested in Androgynous Models? (fabsugar.com)