Art and Soul
If you are visiting the nation’s capital, Art and Soul is one of our recommended restaurants. The Art: the beautiful presentation of each dish. The Soul: what you taste with each bite you take.
Located at 415 New Jersey Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20001, adjacent to the lobby of the Liasion Capitol Hill Hotel, offering a variety of delicious American/Southern Cuisine dishes. We had the pleasure of tasting a few and our taste buds are still jumping!
We are the appetizer-type of creatives (favs below), however, the restaurant had other delicious options we enjoyed:
- Fruit Parfait: Greek yogurt, granola, berries, local honey.
- Maple and Cheddar Mini Cornbread Muffins: Served with a side of maple butter and pepper jelly. (image not shown)
- Snack Board: Deviled eggs, pimento cheese, pork rinds, fried green tomatoes, pickles, chickpea fritters, smoked salmon dip, crostini, and house crackers.
- Chicken and Waffle (not shown).
- Scottish Salmon with parmesan spaetzle, mushrooms, herb & onion soubise.
The restaurant can seat up to 350 people with a separate private dining room that holds about 50 people seated. The mystical outdoor patio space with fire pits sets the perfect ambiance. The restaurant also has a full bar with mixologist who can make a mean cocktail.
The entire staff is very welcoming, knowledgeable and made the best drink and meal recommendations. Our dining experience was effortless.
Need to Know
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday)
11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)
5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Sunday)
ArtBar Lounge Services: 11 a.m. – 10:30pm
If you’re a dog owner, Art and Soul have a Pooch Patio Menu explicitly created for dogs. If the weather permits, your pooch can join you on the patio.
Make sure you get the Art and Soul experience if you’re traveling to Washington, DC for the first time or a weekend getaway with your friends & family.