Royal Sonesta New Orleans offers a one-stop shop with accommodations, food, and amenities that will balance your New Orleans experience in the French Quarter.
If you are planning to attend Mardi Gras this year, this is the hotel for you! The staff is friendly, very professional, and made sure our stay was a memorable experience.
Whether you’ve visited the French Quarters in the past or this is a first-time experience, it can be overwhelming. It’s like the New York City of the South. Royal Sonesta New Orleans iconic presence and location will help maximize your time is this historical city.
We had the pleasure to stay in their R Club Level Guest Room which we recommend if you want to maximize your stay. The R Club Lounge Access includes:
- Dedicated concierge staff on hand to personalize your stay
- Daily 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Spacious lounge including a private terrace overlooking French Quarter
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Guest desktop computer with printing capabilities
Culinary Offerings Daily to include:
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Complimentary wine, beer, and hors-d’oeuvres
- Nightly 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- “Grab and go” beverage station until 10 PM, for your convenience
- Complimentary top tier wireless Internet access
- L’Occitane bath products
- Evening turndown service
- Plush robes and slippers
- Two complimentary bottles of water
- King guest rooms with walk-in showers
- Keurig coffee maker with PJ’s Coffee
- Personal in-room safe
Other room options include: Various Suite options, Pool & Patio Rooms, and Balcony Rooms.
The pool area is quaint, quiet and relaxing. To our surprise, we did not hear any of the atmospheres from the street.
Food & Entertainment
Convenience at its best! Royal Sonesta, New Orleans offers, has various options for food and entertainment.
Playhouse – Great live music and the heart of New Orleans with a large accommodating bar.
Desire Oyster Bar – Great price points with Chargrilled Oysters and delicious seafood options from Crabcakes (one of our favorites) to Shrimp Remoulade; Fried Catfish and Chicken & Waffles.
R’evolution – Fine Dining with the elegant, picturesque decor to match. It is simply stunning with character and flow. Their wine selection is jaw-dropping.
Free high-speed Wifi is available to Sonesta Travel Pass holders. It’s complimentary and allows you to earn points for each stay. Visit www.Sonesta.com/TravelPass to sign-up.
300 Bourbon Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Royal Sonesta New Orleans is kid-friendly and handicap-accessible. The hotel’s location is close to additional local attractions and shopping. We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.