Our House Rules at OBVIOUS Magazine explain the type of behavior we expect from anyone interacting with us on social media.
At SEPT20TH Media, LLC. d/b/a OBVIOUS Magazine (“OBVIOUS Magazine”), we aim to keep our social media channels a pleasant experience for all and ensure our communities maintain a constructive and supportive mindset.
To this end, we reserve the right to remove any posts in breach of these Social Media House Rules (“House Rules”) and to block any individual who violates them repeatedly. No exceptions.
House Rules Breakdown
We will remove comments that:
– Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
– Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
– Contain swear words or other languages likely to offend.
– We know or suspect may break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading, or unlawful material or information.
– Advertise products or services for profit.
– Are made to appear as if they have been posted by someone else.
– Repeatedly post the same message or are unrelated to OBVIOUS Magazine – ‘spam.’
We reserve the right to adjust these rules as needed and delete content for reasons not stated in this list.
By using our social channels, you agree to comply with these House Rules and the platform’s own terms and conditions.
Comments and other material posted by users of our social channels do not reflect the opinions of OBVIOUS Magazine, nor does OBVIOUS Magazine confirm their accuracy.
If you would like to alert us to any inappropriate use of this site as specified, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.